Sunday 26 February 2012

AT SOME POINT IN TIME I WILL START TAKING PHOTOS……….

Conversation with Bryan one evening mid-week last week

“So, Bryan” says I. “Hummmmmm” says Bryan working away on his laptop.  “Of the two people living in this apartment, do you know which one spilt a packet of rice all over the store cupboard?” Bryan looks up from bashing his keyboard, arranges his face into a furtive look and says “Ah yes, that would be me.” “And,” says I, “of the two people in this apartment, who did you think was going to clean up the spilt rice?”  Bryan looks guilty, plaintive and appealing all at the same time and says “I was kind of hoping you would.” And I did……… Except, I could not get into the corners so Bryan had to stop work and come and do that.  This begs the question. Was that team work or was I suckered…….. I am leaning very strongly towards the suckered.
This or....
this

It occurs to me that If I had a camera. I would be able to provide visual proof of the spilt rice. I really need to get: either a camera or a phone with camera that I can work.....

No comments: